Thursday, October 12, 2006

color!

I felt like just doing some small color compositions of whatever came to mind. Nothing planned just started out with blobs of color in photoshop and this is what I ended up with. some were real bad but these were the ones that are okay. Also some random character that I thought was worth posting. I've been working on some freelance stuff so I haven't had much time to do anything more serious than this. I'm thinking about maybe getting rid of all clocks and watches in my house. Maybe I can fool my brain into thinking there is more time in a day. Even an extra hour just to curl up on the couch and watch tv would be heavenly.



8 comments:

Unknown said...

your concept arts and drawings are wonderful!

Adam Ford said...

You have some pretty brilliant colors in your paintings. Great stuff.

Oscar Herrero said...

Awesome color, Jen. Really wonderful. I understand you so well when you talk about time... I am thinking about trying to not sleep at all. Ok, it would bring more problems than solutions, but I´m desperate with this. When I think that some of my friends don't know what to do with their time... If at least they could give it to me!

Unknown said...

Fir the first time i see your bloog. Your concept art is very interesting for me! I like your chromatic choice. I'll come agai to visit your blog! You have a lot of talent!have a nice day!

JeN said...

Thanks everyone for your kind words.
Alina, so nice to hear from you. Your work is excellent.

Adam, Nice color in my paintings??? You sir are a master at color and lighting. Very beautiful work.

Oscar, I know exactly what you are talking about but I don't know if I could ever go as far as to not sleep. My friends would hate me! I'm crabby and I can't focus when I don't get enough sleep.Yeah, I envy my friends when they say, "I'm bored."

Claudio,
I'm glad you enjoyed my art. Yours is very nice too. Keep up the good work.

David Colman said...

this bottom piece is so nice!!!

Marcelo Vignali said...

Great job on this one. It has a wonderful mood.

WHAT?! David Colman got here before me! (*Harrumph!*)

Unknown said...

super cool keys.

&Rew